Our partners in the public and private sector.
UNIDO ITPO Germany was founded with broad support from the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the German Foreign Ministry (AA) and has cooperated closely with the BMZ ever since.
Additional partners are other departments within UNIDO, the private sector, public institutions dealing with investment and technology promotion and business service providers in Germany.
Important partners from the public sector:
- The Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ)
- The German Investment Corporation (Deutsche Investitions- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft, DEG)
- Other German Federal Ministries: The Federal Foreign Office (AA), the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi), the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU), the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) and their subordinate authorities, German national and federal parliaments and governments
- The German Corporation for International Cooperation (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit, GIZ)
- Agency for Business and Economic Development (AWE)
- Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI)
Important partners from the private sector:
- The Federation of German Industries (BDI)
- The Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK), regional Chambers of Industry and Commerce (IHK) and the German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHK)
- The Senior Experten Service (SES)
- The German Agricultural Society (DLG)
- The German Confederation of Skilled Crafts (Zentralverband des Deutschen Handwerks, ZDH)